Once again we hung around the rv and thought about what we needed if we wanted to stay and if we needed to go to a shelter. So we did some preparations, just in case.
We headed about 15 miles to Ocala Sun RV Resort. We got set up and like everyone else we were watching the news and hurricane warnings. We decided we better go get some supplies. We got most of our stuff but Winn Dixie was already out of water, way up here. We tried to relax and do some reading but we were following Irma and hoping it changed it’s direction.